Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede HND (Full time Programme) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
LIST OF AVAILABLE HND COURSES AT FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE.
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
i. Accountancy (AC)
ii. Banking & Finance (BF)
iii. Business Administration & Management (BAM)
iv. Marketing (MK)
v. Purchasing & Supply (PS)
vi. Office Technology & Management (OTM)
vii. Public Administration (PA)
viii. Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
i. Agricultural / Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
a. Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
b. Soil / water Resources (option)
ii. Civil Engineering (CE)
a. Structural Engineering (option)
b. Transportation Engineering (option)
iii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
a. Power (option)
b. Telecommunication (option)
c. Instrumentation & Control (option)
iv. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
a. Manufacturing Engineering (option)
b. Power & Plant (option)
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
i. Architecture (AR)
ii. Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management (EM)
iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
4. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
i. Food Technology (FT)
ii. Computer Science (CS)
iii. Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
a. Biology / Microbiology (option)
b. Chemistry (option)
c. Physics / Electronics (option)
d. Microbiology / Biochemistry (option)
e. Environmental Biology (option)
iv. Library & Information Science (LIS)
v. Statistics (STA)
vi. Fisheries Technology (FIT)
5. SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
i. Mass Communication (MC)
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE HND ADMISSION.
1. All Candidates must first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
2. Submit your application number on the box provided and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of two thousand, five hundred naira, only (N2500) on REMITA platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number.
You can also choose to make your payment using your verve, visa or master card. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your card
You will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. All unprocessed forms must be processed and submitted on or before 2nd September, 2016.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE HND ADMISSION – SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates are to note that the HND (Full Time Programme) admission screening has been scheduled as follows:
a. Wednesday 13th September, (School of Business and management Technology SBMT), School of Social science SHSS)and Library & information Science
b. Thursday 14th September (school of Engineering Technology SET) School of Industrial and applied science SIAS) and School of Environmental Design and Technology SEDT)
All application processes must be concluded on or before 9th September 2017.