Auchi Poly HND and Post-HND Admission Form 2017/2018 Now Available
The management of Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full time Higher National Diploma (HND) and Post-HND (Morning) programme of the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Available HND Programmes:
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Catering and Hotel Management
- Polymer Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Physics /Electronics Option Chemistry/ Biochemistry Option Biology /Microbiology Option.
SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration/Management
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION &INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agriculture Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology
- Electronic /Telecommunication Option
- Power/ Machine Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Production Option Power Option.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Survey/ Geo-informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning.
Post-Higher National Diploma (POST-HND) Courses by direct admission in the following specializations:
– 4 Semesters Post-HND in Urban and Regional Planning.
– 4 Semesters Post-HND in Mechanical Engineering Technology (Production and Power /Plant Option).
– 4 Semesters Post-HND in Civil Engineering Technology.
– 4 Semesters Post-HND in Electrical Power/ Electrical Machines Option.
– 4 Semesters Post-HND in Building Technology.
– 4 Semesters Post-HND in Polymer Technology.
Please always contact the school to verify availability of courses before you apply.
Method Of Application:
-Interested candidates are to proceed online via Auchi Poly Portal ( www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php ) to apply. Make sure you select correct options on the portal.
-Fill the information below to create your application form request. If you have ACCESS CARD PIN,
-Click “Submit Request” to access application form.
-Otherwise, click on
GENERATE REMITA PAYMENT REFERENCE (RRR) button to continue.
Screening Exercise Details
The screening date and details will be announced at a later date.